Live from TEDxChange
Disruption is usually unwelcome. It represents conflict, chaos, and potential danger. We discourage disruptive behavior in our homes and our societies, often favoring passivity and compliance. But disruption can be a positive – sometimes vital – catalyst for change. It can challenge old assumptions, ignite conversations, activate authorities and expose new possibilities. Disruption can shed a unique light on difficult issues, giving a fresh urgency and perspective to the challenges of our global community. To solve the most intractable challenges in health and development, we need positive disruption. It is the path to true progress.
- 1:00-1:15pm Registration Check-in
- 1:15-1:30pm Introduction
- 1:30-3:00pm Live from Seattle – TEDxChange – Positive Disruption
- 3:00-3:30pm Break
- 3:30-3:45pm Transformative Learning & Sustainability Leadership – Sue Lennox
- 3:45-4:00pm Women’s Initiatives for a Sustainable Earth – Susan Coons
- 4:00-5:30pm Workshop – A Million Steps at a Time
- TEDxChange 2013 is a past event.
- Location: Newport Beach