Written by Kathleen Poulos
Are you having TEDxOrangeCoast withdrawals? Do you wish it was last Friday and TEDxOC was just getting started?
We do too!
To get our TEDxOC fix, we made today Friday Vine Day, pulling together our 6 favorite Vines from TEDxOrangeCoast.
- We love the Vine tip from Nanea Reeves (awesome Talk too!)
- Who doesn’t want to make ice cream with liquid nitrogen!!
- One of our favorite things at TEDxOC was the Tipping Point Wall. (more to come on this topic)
- TEDxTeenChallenge winners Solar Powered Water Purification System (all 6 finalists were awesome).
- Catching a 3D printer in action – just think what this thing can do!
- When a flash mob broke out during lunch!
What do you think? Which one is your favorite?
Share the Vines you took during TEDxOC, we’d love to see them!